3 Bedrooms - Sleeps 6
Visit England Gold Award
The Eighteen Byre is our latest edition.Converted from a 17th century farm building into a splendid holiday retreat.Ideal for a large family or a group of friends, it has ample room for 6 guests to stay comfortably. On entry you are greeted by stone floors,sandstone/cobbled walls and the exposed beams of the entrance hall.
Open the double doors to a spacious living room with its warmth from an ingle nook fire place.
The kitchen has everything you will need including a dishwasher and dining table with seating for six.
Upstairs you will find three bedrooms; the main with king size bed, double & twin, all tastefully decorated.
The bathroom has shower bath and there is an additional wet room with luxury power shower down stairs for your convenience.
Outside there is a private garden with seating,which is accessed from the living room.
- Television with freeview channels, DVD player, CD/radio player with ipod docking station.
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Welcome Pack with wine, luxury biscuits and milk in the cottage for your arrival.
- Sealy posturepedic mattresses in all bedrooms.
- Non smoking.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome. Maximum of 3 medium sized.
- Laundry room with washer and drier
- Games / Information room with a comprehensive selection of leaflets for things to do (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)
- Refuse and Recycling facilities
Asda and Tesco are situated in Workington and will be happy to deliver to Dickinson Place for those of you who want to avoid starting your holiday experience in the supermarket.