The Turnip House
Sleeps 3 + cot in double and single bedrooms
Turnip House is a cosy cottage which accommodates three people but is ideal for couples who want plenty of space. The charming living/dining room has a sliding patio door which opens onto a paved area with seating. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you will need for cooking that special meal. There are two bedrooms; one double bedroom, with a king-sized bed, and one single bedroom, each having exposed beams. The bathroom has a bath with shower and there is an additional ground floor WC.The surrounding courtyard and rockery are illuminated by gentle lamplight in the evening and guests can use the shared garden which has picnic tables and decking.
- A 32" LCD TV with freeview channels, DVD player, CD and radio.
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave and fridge with 4* ice box.
- Wine and luxury biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar and milk in the cottage for your arrival.
- Sealy posturepedic mattresses in all bedrooms.
- Non smoking.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome. Maximum of 2 medium size.
- Laundry room with washers and drier
- Information Centre with a comprehensive selection of leaflets for things to do
- Storage available for bikes, canoes, fishing equipment, surf boards, small boats etc
- Recycling facilities
Asda and Tesco are situated in Workington and will be happy to deliver to Dickinson Place for those of you who want to avoid starting your holiday experience in the supermarket.