Sleeps 6 + cot in master king, double and twin bedrooms
Visit England Gold Award
Engine House has been converted from a glorious stone barn into a very special holiday home. The open gallery overlooks the entrance hall with its stone floor, cobble/sandstone walls and exposed beams. The huge living room leads off through double doors into the seperate dining room and kitchen. Upstairs the the cantilevered balcony has seating so you can relax and enjoy the view over the Solway Firth to the Scottish fells.There are three bedrooms; main double, with king-sized bed and ensuite shower room, double and twin. The bathroom has a cast iron claw foot bath and there is an addtional downstairs WC. This cottage has its own garden with furniture which is accessed from the dining room.
- Television with freeview channels, DVD player, CD/radio player with ipod docking.
- Electric oven, electric hob, diswasher, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Wine, luxury biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar and milk in the cottage for your arrival.
- Sealy posturepedic mattresses in all bedrooms.
- Non smoking.
- Sorry no dogs allowed.
- Laundry room with washers and drier
- Information Centre with a comprehensive selection of leaflets for things to do
- Storage available for bikes, canoes, fishing equipment, surf boards, small boats etc
- Recycling facilities
Asda and Tesco are situated in Workington and will be happy to deliver to Dickinson Place for those of you who want to avoid starting your holiday experience in the supermarket.