Sleeps 5 + cot in king, twin and single bedrooms
Visit England Gold Award
Barley Store is an outstanding cottage with a majestic grandeur about it and is ideal for families who want plenty of space. Throughout is an abundance of old workings, cobble/sandstone walls and oak beams. Leading off from the magnificent entrance hall, with dining table, is the kitchen and large living room. Upstairs is an impressive cantilevered balcony, three bedrooms; main, with king sized bed, twin and single, and bathroom with cast iron claw foot bath and separate shower cubicle. There is an additional downstairs WC. This cottage has its own garden with furniture which is accessed from the living room.
- 42 inch Plasma Television with freeview channels, DVD player, CD/radio player with ipod docking station.
- Electric oven, electric hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and table top freezer.
- Wine, luxury biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar and milk in the cottage for your arrival.
- Sealy posturepedic mattresses in all bedrooms.
- Non smoking.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome. Maximum of 3 medium sized.
- Laundry room with washers and drier
- Information Centre with a comprehensive selection of leaflets for things to do
- Storage available for bikes, canoes, fishing equipment, surf boards, small boats etc
- Recycling facilities
Asda and Tesco are situated in Workington and will be happy to deliver to Dickinson Place for those of you who want to avoid starting your holiday experience in the supermarket.